Apr 25, 2009

SBQ Slimlight 99.8% Effective (Slimming Pills)






SBQ Slimlight
Shoubiqing Weight Losing Capsule

Shoubiqing is made of super concentrated biological active fat removing factor from natural plants by applying world advanced biotechnologies as one of the most popular weight loss products around the world. The product can quickly accelerate fat metabolism, consume heat prevent intestine to absorb fat in the foods, activate ATP, decompose glucide and inhibit glucide to transfer fat, prevent the accumulation of fat from the root. It is the most recommended product for removing fat from belly and is applicable for both men and women. It is shown from 2400 clinical users in USA it takes weight losing effect within 1 hour after orally taking SBQ. Use it 2 pills a day, 87.5% users may lose over 3kg within 15 days, and 96.8% users can lose over 5.5kg within 30 days.

One procedure composes of two boxes, it is suggested to have one more box after losing the weight.


Ingredients:
Green Tea , Lotus Leaves, Tuckahoe, Cassia Seed, Konjak, Spiral Algae, Levorotatory Carnitine, Raphani semen etc.

Effective Ingredients and Content:
Ever 100g of the product contains total flavone 300mg, ginseng saponins 200mg

Function:
Lose Weight
Keep Fit
Eliminate Toxin
Beautify Skin

For Users who suffer from single adiposity, stubborn adiposity, fat belly and users who are not satisfied after repeated weight loss.

Dosage:
2x a day with warm water and porridge in the morning

MY CLIENT'S TESTIMONIALS:

All names changed for privacy

Client # 1 Lost 10 lbs with this
Client #2 She lost 10 lbs with 3 boxes and this is her text "Basically hiyang ako sa kanya, no bad side effects, I only felt a more controlled appetite" and now she reordered 2 boxes

Client#3 (under my feedback folder)
stylefab
delete reply
stylefab wrote on May 1
Hi sis! 2 months ago, I ordered SBQ - ewan ko kung natatandaan mo pa. :-) 5 days pa lang akong nagt-take, ang light na ng feeling ko, and I'm only taking 1 capsule a day, instead of 2.
After a month, super obvious na ang pagpayat ko. In fact, I have to buy new skinny jeans kasi hindi na siya skinny-fit. Hihi
Ngayon, I'm just taking 1 cap every 3-4 days, for maintenance lang - though, pwede namang hindi na.
Sa akin, wala siyang side effects - hiyangan lang talaga siguro.
I am so happy talaga sis Anna na rinecommend mo ito sa akin! Thank you sooo much! I'll keep coming back for your other products!!

Client #4
bought 6 boxes from her (3 for me & 3 for my friend). sa kin, super effective! hindi lang inches ang nawala, pati pounds! i lost 15 lbs already... always thirsty, frequent urination, no appetite, super daling mabusog... no palpitations basta kakain ka pa din & you only take 2 capsules per day. mas pawisin din ako so if you will add exercise to taking this pill, guaranteed results talaga!

Client #6
hi sis! this is (name withheld for privacy):D i think i got my box around 3 weeks ago. and i can say that i wasnt chubby to start off with pero im the kind who talagang watches her weight for dancing's sake. and i noticed that i actually dont gain weight after i pig out late at night unlike before.

the first 4 days cguro i thought i was dying na! kasi i couldnt sleep, tsaka my heart kept pounding really hard. i didnt feel like eating, and just the site of food made me squirm. parang buntis!! hahaha.. then after probably that first week everything was fine, iate so much less and got full really fast!

and now my family even noticed na im really small na. wohhoo! thanks talaga sis! now i can eat alot and not get my chubby cheeks! hahah i sure will be buying more kasi im on my last box na. il text you when ive got my allowance na. heehee :D

Client#7 (updated March 2 2010)
hi anna! i really want to thank you for helping me of my problem. SBQ is very effective for me! 1month pa lng pumayat talaga ako, hindi ako ng.exercise, diet lng talaga. before, hirap talagang akong mag-diet, parang walang effect ang diet, at parang mamatay ako kapag less lng kain ko, at minsan di ko talagang mapigilang kumain ng marami. when i take SBQ, easy nalang ang pag-diet ko, na-control ko nang appetite ko, kumakain ako pero less nlang, madali na ma-full ang tiyan ko. through SBQ madali na sa akin ang pumayat. from 34 naging 31 nlang! 2boxes plang ang na-consume ko. thanks talaga anna! i will recommend this to my friend!

Client #8 (Updated May 2, 2010)
My mom lost 30 lbs with SBQ :)

Client #9 (Updated July 16,2010)
hi! sis its been a week since I'm taking sbq sobrang effective talaga ng order ako 2 box pero ubos na ang isang box kasi umiinom din ate ko. . .in just 3 days nakita na namin ang resulta. . .thnx alot sis i'll txt you if oorder ako ulit pag may allowance na hehehe

Client #10 (Updated as of Sept 12 2010)
nakikita ko na po result ms'ana kaso di po xa katulad ng sa iba mu na client na they lose weight ng sobra in just a week/ couple of days mine po ung sa first na 3box wla pa po ngbawas weight ko but plagi po ako pinagpapawisan. for my next 3box d pa po nauunos kze kaklimutan ko po mnsan magtake sa morning/night pro prang pumapayat na po coz almost 1 kl po nwala.. =) kya continue ko po...

Client # 11 (Sept. 26 2010)
hi sis, grabeh. di ba i ordered 2 boxes of SBQ? guess what, di ko pa nauubos yung 1 box ko (5 caps left) ang laki ng ipinayat ko. as in wala pang exercise ha. im not skipping meals. yung fats ko sa belly, di na gaya ng dati. and true, kahit kumain ng kumain, after an hour or 2 ilalabas din siya. from 57kg down to 52kg na lang. you can eat what you want. . . . .
Client # 12 (Updated Nov 16th 2010)
:::hi sis. so far after "almost" consuming the one box, this is my review:

1. Side effect: Before I took it in the morning with warm water 1 capsule first to test, I ate a banana just to put something in my stomach with it. First side effect was dry mouth. but is tolerable. I sweat very very easily even in airconditioned places even the mall.

2. First time I took one capsule, I never felt hungry. It took me almost 4 - 5 hours before I actually "think" im hungry. So even though you dont have any appetite, you have to force yourself to eat something because thats what people often think wrong about these pills. You still need to eat.
Its easier to feel full. Most of my meals were hardly consumed. Most days I survive with only two meals.

3. When I decided to take 2 capsules a day, the weight loss was drastic. But not easily seen on the eyes. If you take note of your weight, try weighing every after 3-4 days, in my case i was shocked because the scale was almost always moving everyday. In terms of the gravity of no appetite, its almost the same. still dry mouth.

4. Im on my last 2 days of sbq , from 130, im at 121. i still eat rice daily. although not 3x a day. and less amount of food. I can eat a chocolate bar but the catch is i cant finish it in one sitting anymore.

5. Best tip and caution: I never had any palpitations ever since i took SBQ. But i'd like to warn others not to take it with coffee, it doesnt matter when at the time of the day, I had coffee once but at the different time i took sbq, by night I had a short period of palpitations, and yesterday I really needed a pick me up, so i had coffee a few mins after taking sbq, I had palpitations a few mins then. but i guess it would depend on every one. I just want to share this as a warning. :)

I just ordered 2 more boxes which arrived today. Thank you sis and thank you LBC even if its a holiday.

Just a profile of what other pills i take:
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Centrum
- anti histamine
and I dont exercise. I think the only exercise i get was walking around malls. but i'm starting to do more active and physical activities.

i advice others to engage in more physical activities, its the best way to enhance the effects of the pill and still maintain proper nutrition. In my opinion, i guess you can enjoy your cravings even when on this pill which i think is the best part. :)




ORDER NOW!!

WORLDWIDE DELIVERY

This item will be declared as "Cosmetic" and shipped in discreet packaging to anywhere in the world without any further descriptions of whats inside the package.


SHIPPING

I normally ship from Philippines the same or the next working day after I receive your payment.

To abroad I ship by regular airmail (default) or by EMS (Express Mail Service) to any country (where such service exists).

Express Mail Service (EMS)delivery service is available to USA, Canada, Australia, U. K., most European and some other countries.  Express Mail shall reach  its destination within 1 week from the time you receive your shipping notice. EMS shipping comes with the tracking number which I can email to you upon request.

If you want your items delivered fast kindly consider option of choosingEMS (Express Mail Service)  which I recommend for larger or combined orders.


FOR WHOLESALE or for those who want to be DISTRIBUTOR, please contact:
bperfection@gmail.com





FOR PHILIPPINE CLIENTS: Text or Call: 0917-598-6724 /  (02) 216-1006 / bperfection@gmail.com



Payments accepted for PHILIPPINE CLIENTS:

Gcash
Unionbank
BPI
BDO
Smart Money
View my complete products at: Beyond Perfection Beauty Products
http://beyondperfection.multiply.com

No comments: